While moving from one country to another, you need to change some of the phone settings as well as the Google Play Store region. In this case, you need to change the setting location of the Play Store. Because Google Play Store varies according to location.
Nation and Region will be automatically updated in the Play Store whenever their IP Address changes. VPN can be used to change this Google Play County. Through this, it will be possible to change the name of another new country, location everything.
This will benefit users when using the Google Play Store in the new country. According to the rules of that new country, users will be able to use the app of their choice. Let’s take a look at it that way.
Here’s how to do it using app settings
- First, you need to open the Play Store app on your Android phone.
- After that, you have to select the account in the left menu. From there go to the Settings option and click on the General option.
- After that, you have to select Account and Device Preferences. There you can see the Country and Profile sections. From there you have to choose your current country.
- After that, if your phone recognizes that new country, you will have to change the region of Play Store options. This option is at the bottom.
How to do it using VPN?
- First, you have to choose a VPN service. Geo-Restricted Apps can be accessed from the Google Play Store. Here you can see various types of applications, such as – NordVPN, VPN Master, etc. It is possible to work very fast through all these apps and these are reliable.
- Then you need to clear the data from Google Play Store.
- After that, you have to connect to the VPN server of the new country.
- Then you need to change the location of the Play Store. The new country has to choose the place where that is.
- Anyone can download this app if they want. This will benefit them later.